Selection, commissioning and operation of belt conveyors
First, the choice of belt conveyor model
(1) The weight of the conveyed object (including the weight of the spreader), its external dimensions and its hanging method;
(2) the length of the line and its complexity, that is, the number of horizontal turning sections and vertical bending sections;
(3) Environmental working conditions and working shifts of the conveyor;
(4) running speed and productivity of the conveyor;
(5) Special process requirements.
The power roller table is composed of a power roller barrel assembly, an aluminum side plate, a sheet rack, a draw rod, a bearing seat, a driving device and a chain. The non-powered roller table is composed of a non-powered roller barrel assembly, an aluminum side plate, a sheet rack, a draw rod and a bearing seat. The driving roller drives the traction chain by the driving device, and the chain drives the sprocket on each of the power roller buckets to rotate, so that the rotating conveyance works. The unpowered roller table pushes and pulls the workpiece or the workpiece squeezes the workpiece and moves on the free roller.